Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Project Mercy




T here checking in on a Tuesday to let you know about 23 of my friends that need lots of help.  Some of you might know that Mom helps out with the Chicago English Bulldog Rescue in those few moments of free time that she has.  Well a few days ago Mom told me that some of the volunteers went on mission to help out as many of my friends that were "surviving" as best they could in a puppy mill. To get them into some loving arms and a safe and healthy environment.

You can read about and see all of my 23 friends HERE . Those big hearted humans at the rescue are taking care of them.  Some of my friends are going to need quite a bit of some medical attention, if you are interested in donating to the cause you can do so HERE.

Thank You everyone for taking a minute to read about my friends, if you can help it would be greatly appreciated.  Mom even says she will donate 10% of her SHOPS sales to Project Mercy so you can buy some fun vintage and help out that way also.

*The Picture is of Laverne & Shirley  they came from the puppy mill and are house guests with my friend LuLu*

Woof-N-Woof

No comments:

Post a Comment