Monday, April 29, 2013

Chicago Outfit Roller Derby Wrap Up



Over the weekend my friend "Get off My Balls" and I were apart of the Chicago Outfit's extended family as we vended some of the Jadarie Handmade Upcycled Handbags among other treasures we brought.  The roller derby was so much fun and our girls won which was the cherry on the sundae!





There was a point I took a break and walked up to the balcony to check out the main event of the Outfit Girls vs. Nashville, you can see a little bit of the action in the back ground in this picture.  I hadn't been to a roller derby in a few years so I had to read the "How the Scoring Works"  in the program to refresh my memory, with how the Jammer scores the points.  It really helped, and it was so much fun.  It would be super fun to be able to be a roller derby girl, but I'm ok supporting these amazing athletes off the track.  

 We hope to be out at another bout this summer so watch our Facebook events page for details. 

 Also, Thank You so much to those of you that came out and took home a small piece of my heart and soul with you.  I hope that you enjoy your one of a kind handbag.  

Over-N-Out

1 comment: