Friday, April 12, 2013

Annette Funicello



I know I am tardy to the party with writing about Annette Funicello but I was a bit sad when I found out that we had lost her beautiful soul.   I remember building blanket forts at my Grandmothers house, eating my fancy snack of cream cheese on Ritz crackers, drinking Ginger Ale and watching re-runs of the very first Mickey Mouse Club as well as those amazing beach blanket movies and Babes in Toyland on repeat with Annette and Franki Avalon.

I just wanted to post some to the beautiful pictures of Annette and some of the quotes she said that I think are pretty great.








Aren't those some very true words?  Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful" Amen!

Do you have any memories of Annette??  Off to watch Beach Blanket Bingo, drink a Ginger Ale and update the shop.

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment