Tuesday, December 31, 2013

See Ya 2013

Well Trunk Nation, here it is the final day of 2013, and a HUGE THANK YOU to each and every one of you.  I am indebted with gratitude to each of you that reads this, follow my crazy thoughts on Facebook and Twitter, Oh and Awe at my T filled Instagram feed, show up at my shows and hug me and tell me nice things and of course purchase from the shop!  I have made a lot of progress this year and it was with y'alls help.  I am just so grateful to even have the opportunity to try this owning your own business thing.  It's frustrating, intoxicating, disheartening, and back breaking sometimes but it is always always so much fun. Every. Single. Part of it.

Instead of a resolution I come up with a word for the year,  a motto almost to my self. 2013's word was Courage.   Since that was the word I had to live up to I did a lot of things outside my comfort zone and couldn't be more thankful for the opportunities and the people that I have met because of that simple word.  My word for 2014 is Persistence, a continuance on a course of action.  Can't wait for the journey ahead.

 Now let's have a photo recap of the crazy 2013.


Thank you for being there along on the ride for all this year. T and I wish you all health and happiness in 2014.

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment