Saturday, May 31, 2014

New Fashion Tab




Heya Trunk Nation!  Been prepping and shooting inventory all morning for an online update.  While I'm not a shop that specializes in vintage clothing or accessories.  I really know next to nothing except the modern designer education I got during my short stint in New York.  But in my personal style I do try to incorporate something vintage in each outfit I put together.  So therefore I come across a "fashion" pieces that catch my eye from time to time when I'm on the hunt so I thought perhaps it was time to start a tab in the ol' shop just in case some of you are into incorporating vintage into your wardrobes. 

I like timeless pieces, things that won't go out of style.  I'm not much of a trend chaser, I like simple, comfortable and unique pieces.  There are currently two handbags and a chain mail coin purse hanging out in the fashion tab.  The Whiting and Davis evening bag was hard for me to list as I love their designs but I can't be selfish.  The Eel skin handbag in the middle caught my eye with the natural contrast in the design and that it's so smooth and soft.  The unmarked chain mail coin purse, well it was too sweet just sitting where I found it so I had to adopt it.

Hope y'all are having a fabulous Saturday!

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment