Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Life Lately According To My iPhone

Oh life, wouldn't it be nice if there were 25 or 26 hours in a day?  But then if we had that, it would leave us wanting still more wouldn't it.  I do not have anything exciting to say so I'm just going to share some photos from my phone because I feel like I haven't updated this space in awhile and maybe just maybe some people look at it from time to time. 






I have decided to take the month of March off from "popping up" to focus on spending time with family and friends, to nurture the relationships that I sometimes put business in front of and to put myself out there to build on new ones.  My bestie from Portland was in town for a few days so most of these are from our many food and neighborhood explorations.  I've also been playing rock photographer to a band lately and T and I have been trying to enjoy the outdoors and the few days of spring thaw we've had.


Over-N-Out




No comments:

Post a Comment