Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Thoughtful Gift Guide: Featuring Cabin Fever Vendors

Hey There Trunk Nation! Valentines Day is right around the corner so I thought I'd put together a collage of some of the trinkets from Cabin Fever vendors that would make thoughtful gifts not just for Valentines Day but for any occasion and ofcourse to also treat yourself.


 
First up is this vintage Diane Von Furstenberg necklace from Vintage Meet Modern.  I first learned for DVF when I lived in New York, let's be honest that's when I learned about all the designers and got a real education from my Manhattan friends.  DVF is one of my favorites and this piece from the 70's is timeless. I love it's simplicity and it's elegance.  Necklace can be found HERE
 
 
 
 
Ciffon Peach Sheer Babydoll from Sugar Cookie Lady. This could be worn for it's obvious purpose or it would look great with a lacy tank under and leggings or skinny jeans and topped with a leather jacket for a sexy date night.  Babydoll can be found HERE
 
 
 
 

 
The winter here in Chicago has been brutal, but with a few more weeks of it left these cozy well made unisex fingerless gloves from Kalknits would brighten anyones day. Perfect for anyone that needs access to fingers but wants to keep the rest of their hand warm. I use mine when photographing things outdoors.  Gloves can be found HERE
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
The Collectors Agency has this fedora for the dapper fella in your life or you know to keep for yourself.  Hat is made by Towncraft and is made from beaver.  I love the detailing and especially the tiny feather.  Hat can be found HERE
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hummingbird has the most amazing painted furniture. I can see this piece in an entry way of a house with a globe and some family photos on top. They have so much more to offer though take a look at their etsy shop! Table can be found HERE
 
 
 
Well I hope that this sampling has enticed you to come out on Feb. 22nd and see some of these gems in person.  Keep watching next week as I feature each one of the vendors and their treasures.
 Happy Valentines Day!
 
Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment