Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Currently

* Attempting to get da Junk shop stocked for the Holiday season.
* Wishing that all of the inventory sitting in the corner of my house would just magically appear online for your viewing pleasure.
* Needing more hours in the day



I have a few newbies stocked in the shop.  For some reason I decided one afternoon to just shoot vintage children's inventory so that's why there's been a plethora of those goodies hitting the shelves.  I PROMISE there are more "adult" things to come, cross my heart.  But for now let's just smile at how amazing these vintage children's toys and books are mmkay.  So bright, colorful, cheerful and authentic, and all ready for you to adopt and love them!



This guy is my favorite, part of me secretly hopes he doesn't get adopted but Talky is looking for his new forever home!



Hickory Dickory Dock the child in your life needs this teaching clock!





Hey Mr. Wilson! Set of two Dennis the Menace books, because every kid should know about the original ultimate mischief maker.



 And to get you into the holiday spirit before Halloween just like every other big box store, it's Howdy Doody Time!

Keep checking da shop as lots of goods are getting stocked pretty much on the daily, usually late at night.  Let's face it I like burning the midnight oil and working while the world is quiet.

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment