Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Afternoon With Grandpa

A few days ago I had it on my to do list to go and check on my booth at the Minocqua Antique Company, so I asked my Grandpa if he wanted to take our usual coffee date on the road, he didn't even think twice before he agreed to a day trip.

McDonald's coffees were in the cup holders and we were on our way to the Northwoods for Grandpa and Granddaughter day.  We decided after doing some manual labor that spending the rest of the afternoon at Wildwood feeding goats, holding skunks, watching fawns chase each other and coming face to face with a giraffe named Tiki would be the perfect way to spend a sunny summer afternoon. It was the sort of day that I wanted to bottle up and keep close to my heart. Here are a few of my favorite photos from our adventure.






 








 Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment