Saturday, September 29, 2012

About Junkn Jadarie

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to Junkn Jadarie! Junkn Jadarie is the first names of each of the etsy shops I run.  I am a modern day treasure hunter that runs Junk in da Trunk Girls with the help of my family of pickers.  I also run Jadarie Handmade where I turn vintage fabrics I find on my treasure hunts and sports jerseys into one of a kind handbags. Also on Jadarie I upcycle other things I find on treasure hunts into something totally different then it's intended use.

Alot has personally happened to me in the last couple months that has put my businesses a bit on the back burner, but I am here now with a new name, a new business plan and the ambition to make my dreams come true!  I have so many exciting things to share with all of you and can't wait to start.

My goal for this blog is to give you a peek into my life, my path to becoming a soley independent employed person, a few DIYs, pictures of my treasure hunts, updates on my handmade business and craft show rendevous',  and updates of my puppy children.

Hope you are going to enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment