Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Life Lately According to my Iphone




Life Lately according to my instagram account if you're not following along my name is junkindatrnkgrl and I post... alot.

1.  Lots of pool time and capturing the summer in Polaroids with the niece
2. Mixologist creations at the Violet Hour
3. Pop Up Show Set Up
4. T being dapper
5. Face to face with Brett Michaels
6. Jesus showed up to Randolph Street
7. 1920s dressing table and other small tchotchkes found on a thrift break
8. Putting the Junk in da Trunk on a buying trip
9. Fawn T and I came across on a walk in the woods
10. Pay by the Pound Goodwill = awesome sauce!
11. Barn covered in antique advertising, wish I knew the owner got a great idea!
12. Some goodies already available in the shop and pop up shop inventory
13. Another Enid for the wall o'Collins
14. New inventory coming soon to le shop and le pop up shop
14. T with a freshly finished Chicago Souvenir pennant pillow
15. NKOTB 11 year old me was freaking pumped!


How about you do you have an instagram, if so leave me your screen name in the comments so I can follow your adventures!

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment