Friday, July 5, 2013

Fill in the Blank Friday






Haven't done this in a while so let's play a round of Fill in the Blank Friday... most of the blanks were curated from friends on Facebook....

1. If money wasn’t an issue, the first thing I’d cross of my life list is spending a year traveling all over the world seeing all the places on my bucket list, then coming back to the states to open a brick and mortar.

2. Mustard with my French Fries, Tapiacoa in my smoothies, Drinks with no ice, Cowboy Boots, Walks in the Rain and Old School Country music are things I like that other people think are weird.

3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be “Shenighans of a Transplanted Small Town Girl"

4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are all the shows I've been booking, New Kids on the Block Concert, and Coffee Date with my Grandpa.

5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is I am by no means a singer, so this doesn't apply to me

6. If I found out that the production of Coca-Cola, Kodak Film or MACs coffee eyeliner was ending this month, I’d go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.

7. One thing I’ll never grow tired of is going back home once a month, it may put a damper on things I want to accomplish but I need that time to recharge the battery and to take a step back from the big city and ground me to keep things in perspective.  I've learned this year that life is short & I want all the coffee dates and chats I can get with my Grandpa before that's not an option any more.

How about you any blanks you want to fill in? If you are in Northern Illinois this weekend come see us on Saturday at the Mix N Mingle.

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment