Friday, February 22, 2013

Fill In The Blank Friday



Back in the day when my blog was just about Junk in da Trunk Girls I did a thing on Fridays called Fill in the Blank Friday so I'm bringing it to this space.  Feel free to join in and fill in the blanks on your blog or in the comments section here.


1. My favorite feeling in all the world is    in the arms of the one I love   .

2.  My favorite smell is   right before and after a rain storm, pipe tobacco   .

3.  My favorite taste is   spicy and salty. 

4. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen was    the sunrise over Haleakala on Maui, it was like what I imagine heaven to look like .


5. A smell that reminds me of my childhood is   Mold-a-ramas this would be why I have such a collection of them  .


6.  My favorite of all the senses is  sense of sight. I love taking in beautiful things and observing the world and others around me, so it's not even a question  .

This weekend the plan is to take some new things to my booth at Volo and go movie hopping to some of the Oscar nominated ones.  How about you what are your weekend plans?

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment