Friday, March 1, 2013






1.  I am proud of   the person I've become in the past 8 months.  I have had to make A LOT of difficult decisions in that time, I've come along way  .


2.   This weekend I will   be showing my handbags at a craft show and catching up on laundry jealous aren't you    .

3.  A secret dream I have is    to write a book   .

4. I can't handle    when people are super fake. I know we all put on airs from time to time, but if you can't be real with people, then what's the point? Real friends share in each other's lives and if you can't do that, then why waste your time? .

5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is    excuses...seriously we all have things that slip our minds or don't feel like doing but making up a reason as to why you forgot to do them is uber annoying. Just fess up that you forgot or didn't feel like doing it. 

6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is   sitting on a beach, toes in the sand just looking out into the water if that's not an option then walking around Target with a starbucks drink walking up and down each aisle all. by. myself .

7.  I think everyone should   make a list of 5 things they want to see, do or accomplish in their life and strive to cross them off  .

And what about you guys anyone have anything exciting going on this weekend? 

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment