Friday, February 1, 2013

Currently February





Happy February Everyone!  We made it through the January Blues... Hooray! February is already showing to be busy, I have the Fall in Love with Handmade Show in Oshkosh on the 8th and just added the Vintage Garage on the 16th & 17th here in Chicago.  Along with these shows I have booked a bunch of free business seminars at various local libraries so cheers to nerding out and learning I love that as much as I love treasure hunting and creating, ya that's right I'm a nerd to the core. 

Location: home sweet home in my tiny apartment, with my 45 pound lap dog snoozing on my lap.
Watching: Season One of 2 Broke Girls, that show is seriously HI-LARIOUS!!! I watched the entire first disc in one sitting, I blame the cold bug that has moved in ...

Eating:  Reese's Peanut butter cup

Drinking: McDonald's Fountain Coke cause I am seriously addicted!

Wanting: So many different things both professionally & personally.  Basically just want to make all of my dreams come true.

Needing:  To believe in myself more & keep reminding myself to take it one day at a time. 

Loving:  My support system, seriously, they have been working overtime the past couple months..

Creating: lots of new handbags and a new rental business plan.

Thinking:  that this is going to be a very busy month.

Wondering: if I am making / have made the right decisions about so many important things and if they will eventually turn out how I am hoping.  Deep breath.

How about you what are you currently up to or what does your February hold?

Over-N-Out

Pic of one of my favorite love bugs 


1 comment:

  1. You are on your way. Vintage garage sale sounds interesting. Are you still reporting on these sales for the paper? I recently came across something in the blog world, maybe you already know. Some creative bloggers are posting about an item the created and doing on line bids via email for them. Nix out the fees. Maybe when I get more followers...but, and idea anyway. "Keep busy, but don't work too hard" - words of wisdom from my mom. Blessings from Ringle, WI.

    ReplyDelete