Friday, November 2, 2012

On November






November how is it even here already?!  November has been a historically bad month for me, ok maybe not so much bad, more like "life changing" a lot of life changing things have happened to me in the month of November.  I thought by saying one thing that I'm grateful for each day (or every couple days let's be honest here) will help me appreciate November more then fear it.

Today I am Thankful For:

The opportunity to have sat on the floor for a few hours last night and catch up with a very important person to me. I honestly didn't want the night to end but with every evening the dawn must always come, so I'm thankful for what the evening was.


This weekend I will be going through some inventory and heading up to load up my booth at Volo and dropping some purses at a new brick and mortar store in Milwaukee!  More to come on both of those places next week.

What are you thankful for today?

Over-N-Out




1 comment:

  1. This chilly morning - my home, old, drafty and all....blessings from Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete