Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Handmade for the Holidays Wrap Up



First off Michelle, from Dainty Daisies rocks my socks off!  She is an amazing young woman and is super inspiring to be around!  She is the force behind Handmade for the Holidays a great show filled with lots of super talented ladies and even a few gents!  Seriously if you are a cheesehead you need to get yourself to Oshkosh next November and shop this show!

For those of you that have read where you can find the Jadarie purses in person you know that they are available at Dainty Daisies in Appleton, and man did purses sell like hot cakes at the show!  My sewing machine and I are having a very intimate relationship at this time as my inventory was depleted down to 13!  I got to meet some very creative ladies and some purses found lots of loving new homes.  Here are some pictures of my booth and from the set up of the show.










Even Santa was there to support the Handmade Movement.  Overall it was a great show, I will have to write a separate post just for the items that I purchased, but since most of them are Christmas gifts so I will wait and do a huge independent artist post after the gifts are given as this year I am trying to support artists and local businesses with my gift giving needs. 

Thanks again to everyone that came out and supported Handmade businesses!

Over-N-Out

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great show. Maybe I could find out about setting up next year.

    ReplyDelete