Saturday, September 21, 2013

20 Things

 
 
 
 
 
1. I like spicy food. But not spicy to the point of sweat + tears.
2. I may have an addiction to anything with the following ingredients: salted caramel
3. I often think about going back to school to become a nurse.
4. I can never decide whether I want to spend the last few minutes of my night browsing Instagram or reading.
5. I know more about football and players then some of the guys I watch with on Sundays.
6. I want to visit all 50 U.S. states. (Currently sitting at 28)
7. I already know the titles and characters of the books I want to write.
8. I’m still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.
9.  Somedays I’m extra introverted, it's a fault. Alone time is KEY to me functioning.
10. I must once a year go some place via plane for at least a week to explore. There's something about recycled air & just too many things I need to see and experience.
11. Since giving up soda, I love love love coffee. Partly for the taste, mostly for the caffeine, but mainly for the ritual of it.
12. My purse is always in a constant state of chaos.
13. I send myself multiple e-mails daily. (P.S. This blog post was composed entirely in an e-mail.)
14. I think going out for breakfast is more special then going out to dinner.
15. I love dancing. 
16. I aspire to be an amazing photographer one day.
17. I listen to music for the lyrics.
18. I hate shorts, but couldn't resist the dressy ones in the photo. 
19. I can’t begin my day without hitting snooze on my alarm at least 3 times. There’s just no way.
20. All I really want to do is enjoy every minute of my short time here. All day. Everyday. 
 
Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment