Saturday, December 22, 2012

On Vacation








Hello Everyone

Just wanted to tie up some business strings, Junk in da Trunk and Jadarie will remain open through the holidays, you know in case anyone wants to spend some of their gift money:)  However anything ordered from here on on out will not ship until Jan. 4, 2013!  Hope everyone has a safe and relaxing holiday. I know that my sewing machine is glad for the vacation:)

And P.S. Thank you to everyone that has supported my independent business endeavors this past year by purchasing from either shop and/or my standing along side of me while I navigate this thing call the small business world.  I appreciated each and everyone of you!  Happy & Merry Everything to you and yours! Talk to you in 2013!

Over-N-Out




1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and enjoy your vacation. Blessings from Ringle, WI.

    ReplyDelete