Wednesday, June 5, 2013

That Time I Failed As A Blogger



Well I took an unintentional break from this space, but I'm back with some updates on the shenighan's happening over here at casa de Junkn Jadarie.

First and foremost I have been busy restocking my vintage inventory I can happily say that my warehouse was getting down to the bare bones and I was forced  to go on a buying trip and picked up some great things that will be making their debut at the Randolph Street Market at the end of this month, as well as new things coming to the online shop.   I know twist my arm about a buying trip why don't you!!

T and I had our first experience vending at Randolph Street over Memorial Day weekend and what and experience it was.  T was worn out from greeting his adorning fans and slept for 3 days!

Jonathan's Fine Art & Antiques placed an order for 50 of my upcycled pennant pillows for their brick and mortar boutique, so that was an adventure trying to find 50 vintage pennants in decent shape, but it got done and they took up my entire living room for a few days.

T and I as well as everyone else in Chicago have been cheering on the hometown hawks hoping they make it onto the Cup so we can attend a parade!

My Upcycled vintage handbags can now be found at Replica Chicago  so make sure if you are local you get down to the loop to check out Replica such a cute shop!

And the biggest news of all.... I will be vending at Vintage Do Over on June 15th.  Vintage Do Over is a show put on my Danielle Colby... as in the assistant to the American Pickers!!!  When I got that email you better bet your ass that I jumped around and did a happy dance!  But that is going to get it's own post.

So that's about all, T and I have been super busy but we are still alive and well.  Will get better at posting again.  But if you are in need of real time updates make sure you LIKE  the facebook page as I make sure to update that everyday! Thanks for reading!

Over-N-Out

1 comment:

  1. Good for you on getting in that show! I hope you do good! Blessings from Ringle.

    ReplyDelete