Thursday, May 15, 2014

32 before 33



 In 90 some days I will be changing from 32 to 33.  I know I know I don't look a day over 26, I'm told that a lot, and I'm going to have to thank my mom and dad for the good skin gene.  Anyway, I started this crazy list stuff the year I was turning 30 and the tradition continues.  I think my favorite part of the list all is the people that step forward to help me accomplish some of my tasks, because that makes the experience mean so much more to me.  So without further ado here are the 32.

1. Big Sur & stay one or two nights at This Place
2. Eataly
3. Rooftop Bar
4. Jazz Concert
5. Give up sugar for 30 days
6. Complete Chicago Restaurant List (Halfway through)
7. Submit to a magazine
8. Purge/Organize
9. Stay at Iron Horse or ACE hotel
10. Girls Weekend
11. Private
12. Photography boat tour
13. Neighborhood List
14. Run my own vintage show
15. Overnight downtown
16. Sox Game
17. Blackhawk Game with my IL Mom (2 Actually!)
18. Abandoned Church photo shoot
19. Learn to French Braid
20. Go to Energy healer
21. Put myself out there
22. Weekly yoga class
23. Tattoo
24. Swim in Gulf of Mexico
25. Do Whole 30/ Eat 80% Paleo
26. Send out 3 random packages
27. Write a children's books for nephew's bday gift
28. Meditate daily
29. Watch sunrise at a beach
30. Read 2 American Classics that I haven't read yet
31. Journal on a consistent basis
32. Go to a new state

Anyone that wants to cross anything off with me let me know!

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment