Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Oh, It's Still January




Hello and how are you Trunk Nation?  I haven't meant to not blog but I have been in such a funk. January is such a brutal month for me. Every year it's the same thing, weather is in the negative digits, the sun is hardly ever out and when it is the way it hits the earth is not flattering,  I can not put on enough clothes to stay warm, all I want to do it hide out under my down comforter and wait for March because there is still February in Chicago to get through. There are only so many days indoors watching movies and tv show dvds that I can handle. 

January and the weather aside, hoping to kick my rear into gear here soon.  I splurged and bought myself the $5 bouquet from Trader Joes to try and help the moody blues.

Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment