Friday, November 8, 2013

Holiday Housekeeping

Happy November Trunk Nation!  I understand it's be crickets over here on le blog for weeks, with all the social media outlets I have this one always seems to be on the back burner, so try and follow our shenanigans over on da Facebook.  I try extremely hard to not let it get that way but that doesn't always happen as you can see.  So I thought I'd pop in and let you know of some of my upcoming shows and deadlines for the Holidays. 
 
First off, this month I have two shows, one vintage and one handmade both out of state. What?!  
 
 
 
 
 November 15th I will be setting up the Trunk at the Lake County Fairgrounds in Crown Pointe Indiana.  This show is being put on by the fabulous Green Shutters Vintage Shop and will go from 2 pm-8 pm. 
 
 
 
November 23 I will up in my home state of Wisconsin for Dainty Daisies Handmade for the Holidays show at Beckets in Oshkosh.   I will have upcycled handbags, tea cup bird feeders, baby blankets, waterless snow globes and of course doggy stockings.  The show hours are 10am - 4 pm.
 
And Chicago area keep your calendars open because I will be at the Fremd High School in Palatine for their Holiday Bazaar from 9 am - 4 pm.  
 
Let's move onto online shipping deadlines shall we, because we all want our orders to make it to us by the Holidays.
 
 International order by deadline is Midnight on Friday, December 13
Domestic order by deadline is Midnight on Wednesday, December 18
 
Again this year we will be offering gift certificates to the shop and as always offer complimentary gift wrap of your purchase, all you have to do is ask in the "Notes to Seller" section when you are completing your order.
 
Ok, so I think that is all the housekeeping information I needed to share with everyone.  Also, we will be hosting a special for Thanksgiving weekend... FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING and flat rate shipping to Canada, Europe and Australia! Details on that will be coming in the next week.  Hope y'all are having a great November!
 
Over-N-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment