Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wednesday Around the Web






Hey Y'all today I thought I'd share with you a few of links that I have had book marked around the World Wide Web, we can call them Wednesday Web Time Wasters if you want. Some are a little dated but still good. You're Welcome.

This Instagram FEED  that is being published as a book. It. Is. Amazing. For. Real. Yo.

 Are you like me and ever need 95 stupid cents to fill your free Amazon Shipping Order? You're Welcome
As a poor Celiac that HAS to shop at Whole Foods I still laughed out loud while reading this ARTICLE  that is almost dead on about a Whole Foods shopping adventure, I'm sorry but it's true....



This Quote from Chirlane McCray --  I am more than just a label. Why are people so driven to labeling where we fall on the sexual spectrum? Labels put people in boxes, and those boxes are shaped like coffins. Finding the right person can be so hard that often, when a person finally finds someone she or he is comfortable with, she or he just makes it work. As my friend Vanessa says, "It's not whom you love; it's that you love."
 
All of THIS I'll take the reality over the fantasy any day. "Flats, a sale rack dress from Target and a sincere worry that I might not even make rent next month, especially if I keep on giving in to what is apparently my new life mantra, "It's Wednesday, this calls for margaritas!" But I'll figure it out. I always do.
Brands get sassy on social media as well! Loving these Twitter Feeds and I seriously want to hang out with whomever is tweeting over @Taco Bell.
How about you have any links you'd like to share with me?  I'm always looking for new enlightening things, leave some in the comments. Have a happy Hump Day!
Over-N-Out 

No comments:

Post a Comment