Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Cabin Fever Vendor Profile- Sugar Cookie Lady Vintage

I met Susan from Sugar Cookie Lady Vintage at one of the many Vintage Garage shows I popped up at.  What struck me with her booth was how organized and aestically pleasing to the eye that it was.  Susan has a great eye for vintage clothing many of her great items she will be bringing with her to Cabin Fever. 




"Vintage items are wonderful. As any "vintage lover" relates, I often feel like am known as a bit of an eccentric for my fascination with old junk, but it doesn't bother me. I can remember some of the first items that I fell in love with: when I was about 4 years old, my Grandma Fitzgerald had a black lacquered music box that one of my uncles brought back from a tour of duty. There was a tiny geisha inside that danced to the theme from "Dr Zhivago". I was entranced and even now have that song on my ipod; it stirs something inside me".  From her bio on Etsy.

Susan has informed me that she will be bringing ALOT of vintage cowboy boots and boots in general along with some fabulous canvas tote bags and her amazing vintage clothing. 



You can find Sugar Cookie Lady on the Interwebs:

Facebook  Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment