Sunday, December 1, 2013

Hey Trunk Nation!  Just wanted to stop by and let you know that Vintage Kitchmas Christmas items have been added to da shop as well as a few other cuties looking for their forever homes. The best part they will ship domestically FREE through Midnight, December 2nd!




Here's a great gift idea for the person on your list that likes to cook. I found this super adorable pink recipe box and thought it would make a very thoughtful gift not only for the holidays but for a housewarming or wedding shower gift as well. Just think how meaningful it would be if it was filled with delicious handwritten recipes and given with along with an apron or whisk.  Super cute and super thoughtful, if I enjoyed cooking I would really enjoy a gift like that.  Recipe Box can be found HERE

Over-N-Out

1 comment:

  1. I have one just like this. They don't make things as sturdy as this anymore! I found a cute Christmas one like this too - at Dime & Dollar for 0.40. I love it!

    ReplyDelete